Monday, April 9, 2007

DEJA VU



Deja Vu is the movie I have been waiting for a long time and finally its out on DVD.I like Danzel Washington movies cuz of his great acting.He creates a buzz in his movies.He keeps his style and takes it into every movie he does, he always wears those same kinds of simple shirts but the real thing is his acting. He's like Guru of these detective/FBI kind of roles and does them to the perfection.I mean it cant get better than this.They have captured the mystery of deja vu in this movie, which all of us experience in our daily lives.

I myself used to think about this concept of deja vu and thought maybe one day a movie concerning this concept will be made and now it is.People this is a great movie to watch and i rate this movie (7 out of 10).

Watch Trailor

4 comments:

Adnan Ali said...

Muneeb, I like your blog. It is certainly better to be recommended some movie than to keep trying all the movies that come out. I like the way you wrote about Deja Vu. Keep up that style of posts.

Muneeb Ali said...

Mr. Adnan Ali.....thanks for your helpful comment...keep on checking my posts...

Adeel Ali said...

Danzel Washington is probably one of the best black actor around. But don't you think that he is getting a little redundant in these FBI roles? I think he did a great job in "The Siege", one of my favorites.

Muneeb Ali said...

Mr. Adeel...u r quite right abt denzel washington...but this is the same thing iam saying that he is so expert in these roles and he takes this reputation into his movies....which is great.....plus thanks for taking interests keep supporting me....